appearance stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• appearance stuff

I know of a place that has lots of stuff for not only our cars, but pretty much any car... http://www.carpretty.net

They don't have everything on their website - it's still new & they haven't finished builing it yet. But they are a wholesale distributor *that sells retail* that offers just about anything for everyone. They carry a huge selection of manufacturers & lines of product.

If they don't have it on their site, one of the salespeople will find it for you when you call them. It's 1-800-262-6215. They are located in Richmond, VA - but ship all over the country. The have Wings - Spoilers - Dash kits - Body kits - Headlamps/Foglamps - Graphics - Window Shades - Window Tint - Custom Lettering - Clear Bra Paint Protection kits (awesome stuff - use it myself!!!) - ETC!!! Give them a call if you have something you're looking for - they can probably find it for you! Make sure you check out their line of 'Speed Graphics' too - they're awesome!

Car Pretty offers so much more than just automotive accessories! We also provide car care products, signs, banners, vehicle lettering, wall lettering, and MORE!

1-800-262-6215

wow, this site has some cool vinyls. Why hasnt anybody mentioned them before?
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

nice find, I'll have the check out the site more thoroughly at work tonight
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

At work, that's pretty good.

Comment

you should probably add that to the Sticky

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1457

Comment

Working...
          X