New member & new g6 owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member & new g6 owner

Hello out there figured i'd jump on a forum relating to my car. Just bought an 07 g6 gt the other day real pleased with the car so far. Im the second owner and got lucky i geuss when i stumbled on it at a dealership. Original owner put on a K&N typhoon intake, magnaflow cat backexhaust, grounding kit, tinted windows unknown %, and a racing line strut tower bar. Kinda new to the g6 ive seen plenty of the base models and nothing about the car ever really grabbed me. Well not sure if the gt wing is hard to find as an option but its the first one ive seen with the wing. With that tinted windows and chrome rims rather than the hubcaps i always see i honestly didnt realize it was a g6 when i seen it from the back.

Re: New member & new g6 owner

Sounds like you got a sweet ride will some goodies already on it lol. Welcome to the site and put some pics up of the 6!
    sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Welcome!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

well i give up thats the 5th time i tried to post pics of my car and it just shows up with a red x or says invalid my avatar worked atleast scaled down the same pic ive been trying to post and used that kinda small since its an avatar but thats my car still at the dealership with me and the wife waiting for my proof of insurance to show up
        Last edited by Drakon543; 04-28-2013, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Not sure how you are trying to upload them, but putting them on Photobucket first then copying and pasting the IMG code in your response makes it really easy
          sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

i tried image shack and it gave me invalid heres the attempt from photo bucket

JESUS IT WORKED
            Also ive realized that for some reason i have drilled and slotted rotors on just the back
            Last edited by Drakon543; 04-28-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Ha yay photobucket! Nice ride, I love that color
              sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

Comment

looks like you got 5% on the back and 35% on the front windows looks good man nice catch
                  http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
                  v^v^my progression^v^v
                  http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. So far I really like my car it has its limitations as far as ever being an all out performance car since I'm not rich but its got plenty of snap for what I'm looking for. Gonna milk a bit more out of it with a few more toys but it just has that look I want. And since I live an hr from work it gets enough mpg to keep the wallet happy.

Comment

How many MPG's are you getting? Granted I'm fairly lead-footed, but I have your car, 2008, and I get roughly 22-24 average. and ALLL I do is highway.

Comment

I heard the cars dic isn't 100% accurate but mix of highway and city avg mostly conservative unless a civic pulls up I'm avg 27. If i reset the mpg to get highway only avg cruise at 60 hiding behind an 18 wheeler I've seen as high as 38 but again that's highway only being as conservative as possible. I normally don't do that but I was curious what I could really get being as ive managed 31 mpg in a 305 rs camaro doing the same thing. Ne pa halfwa through virginia on a road trip thought for sure my fuel gauge broke but I could only fit 9 gallons in the tank.

Comment

Working...
                        X