• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my 06 G6 GTP

gotta them windows tinted.
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Really? I guess I am one of the wierd ones who doesn't like tinted windows. Everyone keeps saying to tint them, I'm just not sold on it yet.

Comment

Looks wicked!
        2009 Panther Black G8 GT
        334 WHP 347 WTQ

Comment

Originally posted by lovelyleo
          Really? I guess I am one of the wierd ones who doesn't like tinted windows. Everyone keeps saying to tint them, I'm just not sold on it yet.
          Ok, if you dont like the looks then here's the seller: Your car will be cooler when you get into it (temperature wise)
          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Yeah I hear you on the tint, I want to get mine done but only having the rears done is so gay.

Looks good though, awesome colour

Comment

nice ride!

I can't see how the windows would be cooler with tints, unless you got the windshield tinted as well.
              -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Thankx ya'll. I really hate looking out windows with tint on them and it's sooo cold here in KY right now, I am waiting for the day it's hot inside my car. Right now I am sitting on heated seats and freezing.

Comment

Well, if it's a safety factor, I wouldn't get the tint done!! Just because it may look better tinted, how is a tinted car gonna look when its smashed because you got into an accident because you couldn't see something/one!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

i can say i have never seen a white gtp in person and i want to so bad!!! but i think it looks good. i personally like tint on windows (and yet i have yet had mine done :P) but its your car, you do what you want!

Comment

But yeah... white cars w/ tint.. HAWT

Comment

But, how can they see how HAWT the GTP driver is if you have the thick tint on there? LOL

Comment

good point
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

GTP looks good!
                            White cars with tint looks HAWT! As for the driver, well....... Im not sure what to type here
                            Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by lovelyleo
                              But, how can they see how HAWT the GTP driver is if you have the thick tint on there? LOL
                              So, I'm hawt and I have tinted windows. What's your point?!
                              I actually prefer for people NOT to look/see me while im driving. I actually got the tint job for sun blocking purposes, I cant STAND the sun in my eyes while im driving, and tinted windows definitely help me. It's also an added perk that it looks nice too with the windows done!

Comment

Working...
                              X