Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRABs (shipping) and GT-R exhaust (local)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale CRABs (shipping) and GT-R exhaust (local)

$100 plus shipping - Crab intake option 3. FPU SOLD only the cab left. Filter is used, just in a bag.

$550 - GT-R exhaust and dual valance. Been on the car since July 2011 and is obviously still on it. I'll be taking it off if I find a buyer. Clearly you're not getting a spotless, clean exhaust! After all it goes under the car. I will not ship this, but I am willing to drive a few hours from 01852, around Boston MA, to meet up.

^She's dirty! Also open to offers but in no rush to sell
    Last edited by Firedown; 05-01-2013, 06:57 AM.
    Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Re: CRABs (shipping) and GT-R exhaust (local)

I literally just bought an exhaust and resonator or id be all over this =(
    http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
    v^v^my progression^v^v
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Would you be interested in splitting up the FPU with the rest of the intake? I have my own Option 3! I would have to check if I have female or male return lines first, but just inquiring quick!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
      Originally posted by wzbhnn
      We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

ill buy the CAB if u sell him the fpu
        http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
        v^v^my progression^v^v
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

I am interested in the CAB Option 3 or just Option 3. PM Sent can do PAYPAL today. let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Matts06GT View Post
            Would you be interested in splitting up the FPU with the rest of the intake? I have my own Option 3! I would have to check if I have female or male return lines first, but just inquiring quick!
            Since I have interest on the box if I get a confirmed buyer for both box/fpu I'll split them up.
            Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

Originally posted by Firedown View Post
              Since I have interest on the box if I get a confirmed buyer for both box/fpu I'll split them up.
              I could be a confirmed buy for the FPU, but it will depending on your price plus shipping to 57071! Thanks!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
              Originally posted by wzbhnn
              We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

If he takes the fpu what is your price and shipping on the cab option three. And is the air filter a k&n? Shipping would be to 15108 pm me Paypal and price.

Comment

Just wondering why you are getting rid of the exhaust? I was thinking of dual exhaust on my 2005 GT. I am in MA, may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by wcm118 View Post
                    If he takes the fpu what is your price and shipping on the cab option three. And is the air filter a k&n? Shipping would be to 15108 pm me Paypal and price.
                    The air filter is k&n brand. If separate I'm looking to get $100 for the option 3 box/connectors/filter and $120 for the fpu/connectors. If I split them up shipping should run $10-15 for each. (I need to find another box now!)
                    Originally posted by 05orangeg6gt View Post
                    Just wondering why you are getting rid of the exhaust? I was thinking of dual exhaust on my 2005 GT. I am in MA, may be interested.
                    I'm going to be getting rid of the car in the summer/fall and am just trying to part out some things I have left now. I rather sell it separate then see it go with the car.

Comment

ah damn i want that exhaust, wish i had enough money for it, coulda just snagged it in my pick-up truck. i was in boston for st pattys day too , it was about a 3 hour drive, not bad and it says your from lowell, i have a friend who lives there lol
                      Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

Originally posted by AVT5G6 View Post
                        ah damn i want that exhaust, wish i had enough money for it, coulda just snagged it in my pick-up truck. i was in boston for st pattys day too , it was about a 3 hour drive, not bad and it says your from lowell, i have a friend who lives there lol
                        No buyers yet so keep saving and for anyone within reasonable distance I'd meet half way.

Comment

I wished I lived closer sometimes it feels like I'm the only g6 owner in the south east lol
                          Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

where are you located and how much do you want for the exhaust?

Comment

CAB, meaning the Cold Air Bracket/ Heat-Shield thing? I'll take it! Assuming it's reasonable. I've been waiting for ssuuuuuuuch a long time for a used one

Comment

Working...
                              X