Interior Lights ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Lights ?

I have a used GXP Coupe, and last night was the first time I had it out at night. Seams I have no 'Courtesy Lights' at the floor or in the overhead console. I can turn off and on the overhead lights, but nothing happens (no lights) when you open the door. I read the manual, but not much help. Also, is the fan knob supposed to be back lit like the rest of the gauges. Mine isn't, if so can someone help by telling me how I get into it? Thanks!

Re: Interior Lights ?

As for the overhead lights turning on with opening the doors, make sure the switch on the overhead light in the back is set to the position to turn the lights on when the door is open.
    sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Originally posted by SWAYD3 View Post
      As for the overhead lights turning on with opening the doors, make sure the switch on the overhead light in the back is set to the position to turn the lights on when the door is open.
      Thanks for the info. Sure thing mine was not set right. How about the fan control. Is it 'Back-Lit' , mine is dark at night.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lowufo View Post
        Thanks for the info. Sure thing mine was not set right. How about the fan control. Is it 'Back-Lit' , mine is dark at night.
        Yes, it should be lit just like everything else is back lit. As far as why it is not, I have no idea... Maybe theres a bad light behind it.
        sigpic

**08 GXP Progression**

Comment

Working...
        X