Chrome Stock Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Stock Wheels

Where can I get my stock wheels chromed and about how much will it cost me? I love the stock five spoke wheels and I want some chrome, so this definitely seems like the right idea unless it is going to cost me an arm and a leg.
    2006 G6 GTP Convertible

Re: Chrome Stock Wheels

Originally posted by BMoss
    Where can I get my stock wheels chromed and about how much will it cost me? I love the stock five spoke wheels and I want some chrome, so this definitely seems like the right idea unless it is going to cost me an arm and a leg.
    i don't remember if he posted price and company info but you could check this thread out:

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4678

Comment

Thanks, hadn't seen that. Its a good help.
      2006 G6 GTP Convertible

Comment

if you get them chromed let us know how much it was and post some pics!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
          if you get them chromed let us know how much it was and post some pics!!
          I did a google search, and there is a place in California that does an exchange for $550....$90 shipping....$800 core deposit.
          Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

What is the name/site of the place?
            2006 G6 GTP Convertible

Comment

they say somewhere on their site, that they can arrange for any polished or painted wheels to be chromed. I didn't see G6 wheels on that picture list, but they do sell them, so I would imagine thats how they get them for the exchange.
              http://www.capitalwheels.com/store/cust ... php?cat=11[/url]
              Black 06 GTP Coupe - Dr. Speed Cold Air Box, Tinted Windows, Projektorz - Coming this week: Grafxworks Pontiac overlays all around, Black Painted Calipers w/ ZZP Decals and Rockblocker Smoked Tail Light Covers !!

Comment

damn isn't that kinda pricey??
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

How about a set of 18's with tires for $1200.

They are 225-50-18's

You can get all kinds of parts from this site. I can get a set of the solstice wheels of a $1000 with tires as well

Comment

Originally posted by el's06G6
                    How about a set of 18's with tires for $1200.

They are 225-50-18's

You can get all kinds of parts from this site. I can get a set of the solstice wheels of a $1000 with tires as well
                    lol that site modified the real site:

http://www.car-part.com
                    2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                    Black/Black coupe

Comment

Working...
                    X