Alpine Type R with 1800 watt Kenwood amp

2006 Cobalt SS supercharged
    Same cobra radar. lol

Nice

Comment

nothin' like a little boom boom in the trunk
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Coming out of a stock headunit it still hits very sharp. I really wanted to keep it stock or get a screen. But still nothing sounds better then an aftermarket headunit.
        Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

Nice, I really wish I could win a bunch a cash so I could just buy everything I want for my car. :smoke:
          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

yeah all my money goes to this car payment. 06's arent cheap!
            Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

Big fan of the Type R series, nice setup you got there.

Comment

yeah it sounds awsome. The amp is perfect with it.
                Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

sweet! nice to see another fellow 06 Stealth Gray 4 Banger with an Alpine System. Now i know i'm not alone :]

Same Sub & Box, I also have the Type-Rs inside.

[ 2006 Stealth Gray G6 Sedan 4-Cyl ]
                  [ 18% Tint All Around ] - [ Alpine Sound System ] - [ Eagle Chrome Projectors w/ 8000k HID's ] - [ Installed Fogs w/8000K HIDs ] - [ Upgraded to 18'' GTP Ultra-Bright Wheels ] - [ 225/45/18 Nankang NS-II Tires on Nitrogen] - [ Mobil 1 Oil ]

Comment

Jeez man, I found my twin! I had that same cap too, just differnt amps. Arent the type R's kick ass. Thats really crazy, did you get all your stuff at best buy? and are you running out of stock headunit?
                    Same cobra radar. lol

Comment

nice, I like it a lot!! :smoke:
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

You can do great things with the type r's with not that much power. Look into a better box and you will put up some big numbers.
                        Originally posted by Nikki
                        You are an e-pimp.
                        Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                        I tried too, my penis way too big
                        07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                        My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                        The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

On stock hu?
                          -Adam Moore

Comment

Originally posted by disposablehero
                            You can do great things with the type r's with not that much power. Look into a better box and you will put up some big numbers.
                            The best buy boxes suck. Im going to get a custom box built from Hi-Fi Buys

I got the new type r 6x9's and type r components, type r 10" sub and the JL Cleansweep and im going to best buy on monday to get the alpine mrp-f450 hooked up to the speakers and my doors dynamatted. I got everything(except the cleansweep) for about $1000 with my wife's discount at best buy

Comment

Working...
                            X