HELLO FROM WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO FROM WA

Hi all, i got a 07 G6 GT a few months ago, havn't had a car in many years. i traded an Expedition on it,

the G6 has 70K and averaging 25 MPG out of it, so far i have tinted the windows, add vent visors and dual exhaust with the dual cut out valance.

today is the first day i havn't been impressed with it has a Rav 4 spanked me pretty good from a 30 mph roll and it seems sluggish, maybe a bad tank of fuel so we will see over the next few weeks if it comes back or if i need to start looking for problems.

The Expedition i traded

My G6
    2007 G6 GT, 20% WINDOW TINT, VENT VISORS, INTEGRAL DUAL EXHAUST W/ DUAL VALANCE, MORE TO COME

1999 SUPERDUTY ECLB 4X4 POWERSTROKE, GQSSB TURBO, HIBRID INJECTORS, COMP VALVE SPRINGS, ARP HEAD STUDS, SOUTHBEND STAGE II CLUTCH, 4" TURBO BACK EXHAUST, ELECTRIC FUEL W/ REGULATED RETURN, SRPI HPOP

Re: HELLO FROM WA

welcome to G6P.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Re: HELLO FROM WA

Originally posted by KWT2000 View Post
      Hi all, i got a 07 G6 GT a few months ago, havn't had a car in many years. i traded an Expedition on it,

the G6 has 70K and averaging 25 MPG out of it, so far i have tinted the windows, add vent visors and dual exhaust with the dual cut out valance.

today is the first day i havn't been impressed with it has a Rav 4 spanked me pretty good from a 30 mph roll and it seems sluggish, maybe a bad tank of fuel so we will see over the next few weeks if it comes back or if i need to start looking for problems.

The Expedition i traded

My G6
      Welcome to G6P. If you have any warranty or recall questions that you would like to clarify, please send us you VIN and mileage.

Brandon
      GM Customer Service
      Available 8:00am-4:30pm
      Monday-Friday

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Comment

Working...
      X