Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale *****JGP21 Part Out*****

Hello Fellas,

Well it's that time. I traded in the G6 and picked up a 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo last Friday. Needed something that's good on gas and fun to DD. I also picked up a 1990 s13 a few months back which will be my project car. Anyways it's been a good run, thank you to everyone for all your advice and support. Now on with the part out. Tomorrow or Wednesday I can shipping quotes.

2007 3.5l oem Catalytic Converter (y-pipe): 300.00 plus shipping w/ new denso sensors and gaskets

Last edited by JGP21; 04-22-2013, 12:41 PM.
    Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Re: *****JGP21 Part Out*****

veloster turbo. I test drove one of those. That thing was a lot of fun

Comment

The car is great, lots of fun to drive.

Update on sale, so far Injen CAI, Crabs shield, grounding kit, and strut bar are pending sale.

Cat converter and engine over are still available.
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

i want a project car the gtp is just too sentimentle to me to alter anymore...i want a 07 accord v6, or a 2009.5 g6, or maybe a stock camaro. cool new ride tho. the turbo is like 200hp? not much less than what you had before in a much cooler updated look.

Comment

I'll take the STB and Grounding kit if they haven't sold! Send me a PM with Paypal info!
          Last edited by Matts06GT; 03-12-2013, 09:39 AM.

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
          Originally posted by wzbhnn
          We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Man that s13 is a sexy ride. Sold my 91 fastback a few years ago when i needed money to pay for the engagement ring. would love to get my hands on one again. I would be willing to take CRABS heat shield off of your hands if the sale happens to fall through. let me know PM sent.

Comment

Alright fellas the only items available are the catalytic converter and engine cover. Thank you for the inquiries.

Progression:

Comment

Originally posted by samurai View Post
                i want a project car the gtp is just too sentimentle to me to alter anymore...i want a 07 accord v6, or a 2009.5 g6, or maybe a stock camaro. cool new ride tho. the turbo is like 200hp? not much less than what you had before in a much cooler updated look.

It a bit less hp than the 6, but it is also 400 lbs lighter. After doing some research with basic bolts such as an CAI and exhaust and a tune, I could get the Veloster up to 230-250 whp. But won't be going tune route for a while. I'm investing into the s13.

Progression:

Comment

Catalytic converter still available, willing to work on price.

Thanks fellas

Progression:

Comment

Cat is still available.

Progression:

Comment

Working...
                    X