GXP Garage Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale GXP Garage Sale

Okay well I've been thinking of selling the car all winter and decided to buy something new. Im going to miss her alot. I have a ton of parts still on the car that need to come off also, Headers with 3'' Downpipe also Ceramic coated in and out, Full Crab intake & Heat Shield that was Ceramic Coated in and out along with the heat shield that was poweder coated, A-pillar with guages trans temp, and oil pressture from Glow Shift, AEM Wideband and raceline strut tower bar. Heres some pics, will update as I take parts off.

NRG dampener with Brackets, ready to mount $ 70 ***SOLD***
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Intake elbow Ceramic Coated in & out $ 25

GXP Lower Grills powdercoated never installed $ 120 ***SOLD***

Magnaflow High Flow Cat # 54309 never installed $ 190

Full crab Intake Ceramic Coated In & Out, with Heat shield, K&N air filter & Vector GM Heat Soak Reduction Kit $ 300

Raceline Strut tower bar $ 75

Audiobahn 12" Sub Grills fits any 12" sub, mint condition $50

A-Pillar & Gauges (Glow Shift Elite 10 Color Series Oil pressure & Trans Temp.) with AEM Wideband (will neeed your stock ones in replacement) $400

Last edited by uzun1986; 05-12-2013, 11:52 AM.
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Re: GXP Garage Sale

Does the nrg dampener only fit the 3.6?
    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

sent pm
      GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

What's the difference from a regular crab intake to this one? Also how much for the headers

Comment

Its ceramic coated so you get cooler air into the motor, I had it professionally ceramic coated inside & out, pending sale on headers, but it comes with a 3" Downpipe also

Comment

GXP Garage Sale

Do u have a pic of the gauges?

Comment

the dampener is for the 3.6? i take it? paypal ready
              Last edited by fuzzchop; 03-10-2013, 09:39 PM.
              Aura xr.
              Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Cody Lechner View Post
                Do u have a pic of the gauges?
                updated

NRG Mount pending sale

Comment

How much for the A-Pillar with the gauges?

Comment

money sent for NRG dampener
                    Aura xr.
                    Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

i can't tell you how many pm's I've sent you on those grilles.... please sell them to me... please LOL

Comment

is the racingline STB still for sale?
                        http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=13376
                        v^v^my progression^v^v
                        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24215

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samurai View Post
                          i can't tell you how many pm's I've sent you on those grilles.... please sell them to me... please LOL
                          Originally posted by RedBullADDICT View Post
                          is the racingline STB still for sale?
                          pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by Waggs View Post
                            How much for the A-Pillar with the gauges?

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
                              X