New Member From Tx!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Tx!

Well, the title pretty much says it all. I'm new to this forum but you can find me on many diesel and atv forums. I just bought myself a 2009 Pontiac G6 GT to use as a daily driver. My previous daily driver was my 2007.5 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 6" lift and 37" tires. The size of the truck made it hard to go places so I figured a second vehicle would be needed. Anyways, just thought I would join the forum to get some ideas and maybe even give a little when needed. I'll soon start modding the car (appearance wise) and set it apart from every other G6 I may come across. Already started yesterday by removing the emblems off of the trunk lid. I'm thinking black headlights and a GXP style ram air hood are in the near future.

Re: New Member From Tx!

Yeah....More Texans. We are taking over!!

Welcome aboard. Where in Texas?
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      Yeah....More Texans. We are taking over!!

Welcome aboard. Where in Texas?
      Karnes City. Just right down the road from San Antonio. Maybe 45 minutes south down highway 181.

Comment

Weclome!! Nice G6, always loved the front end of the 2009 models.
        Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by SFLAGTP View Post
          Weclome!! Nice G6, always loved the front end of the 2009 models.
          Thanks! I'm new to the G6 world so I don't know much about them. I've had a couple of sports cars before (Camaro Z28, Trans Am WS6 and also a Trans Am Firehawk) but this is my 1st four door sedan. I was leaning more towards a G8 GT at firat but I didn't want to get anything too expensive for a daily driver.

Comment

Working...
          X