Driver Side Headlight Assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Driver Side Headlight Assembly

I need to replace my driver side headlight assembly that has broken off at the tabs. Anyone got one laying around that they want to get rid of at a good price? Needs to be like new. PM me, thanks!
    2006 Black GTP Coupe
    Dr. Speed stage 3&4 intake
    Vector Motorsports 93 octane tune
    Tinted Tail Lights
    Red painted calipers

Re: Driver Side Headlight Assembly

Originally posted by Orms View Post
    I need to replace my driver side headlight assembly that has broken off at the tabs. Anyone got one laying around that they want to get rid of at a good price? Needs to be like new. PM me, thanks!
    I believe wamms has one that he is trying to give away in the good deal forums. If you do get one, can I get the wiring from your old one bc mine has a shortage
    sigpic

Comment

I may have the wiring you need. Let me know if the above poster is unable to help you and i'll try and get you what you need.

Originally posted by kingxjames91 View Post
      I believe wamms has one that he is trying to give away in the good deal forums. If you do get one, can I get the wiring from your old one bc mine has a shortage
      Chad
      Unique Coatings
      http://www.uniquecoatings.co

Customizing in Tinted Tail Lights, Tinted Headlights, Color Matched Headlights, Angel Eye Upgrade Kits, HID Xenon Conversions, HID Retrofits, VentureShield Paint Protection

Comment

Originally posted by cbrenn71 View Post
        I may have the wiring you need. Let me know if the above poster is unable to help you and i'll try and get you what you need.
        If you do I would really appreciate it. I will pm you
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I may have mistyped, what I'm looking for. I don't need the wiring stuff, I meant the housing.
          2006 Black GTP Coupe
          Dr. Speed stage 3&4 intake
          Vector Motorsports 93 octane tune
          Tinted Tail Lights
          Red painted calipers

Comment

Originally posted by Orms View Post
            Sorry I may have mistyped, what I'm looking for. I don't need the wiring stuff, I meant the housing.
            He was responding back to me man. But go to thread I meationed & try to get in touch with wamms
            sigpic

Comment

Try rock auto? I've been ordering all my parts there lately and there way cheaper than I can get up here

Comment

Working...
              X