Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't decide whether to drop my car or not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't decide whether to drop my car or not.

If I do i'm probably going to go with the CMS shocks. I just cannot decide if the looks are any better.

I've marked the top edge of the tires because it is too dark justly compare.

This is to scale and this is essentially exactly what it would look like with a 2" drop. CMS is 1.7".

I don't know if ride comfort and what I've read are inevitable suspension issues are worth it.

Thoughts?
    The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Nice pic work But it looks better in person

I have the same delimma :/ So far only good things about the CMS....

Ride=little rougher
    Looks=B A D A S S !!!

But it costs too
    Money before>money after
    SSSS Czar

Comment

They'll be harder on your struts and wear them out faster, but the ride shouldn't be that bad not on a drop like that just a little stiffer. The handling and looks would be well worth it IMO. I want to do a drop but I'm waiting (hopefully) for a full coilover setup or at least something similar.

Comment

Working...
      X