New G6 Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G6 Owner

Yep. Freshy mcfresh 07 G6 hardtop convertible owner. I bought the car Saturday, first car I've ever financed, traded in a 94 Mustang convertible for it that was my baby for the longest time, ended up having a fair bit of work done to her, but she was beginning to show her age so it was time to let her go.

I'm EXTREMELY happy with the new car though. Ended up getting it fully loaded, 3.9L engine, slapshift, XM radio, etc. Aftermarket rims that I might or might not keep...haven't decided if I like them yet or not. Other than that though, I'd like to install some HID's, the CRABS intake, lower it, put on a nice exhaust, maybe do an in dash or else install the kit that allows you to connect an iPhone to the stock system, and then get a tune for it.

I'm really active over on Modded Mustangs, my name over there is 94fireygt! if anyone is over there.

And without further ado...pics of the car!

Also, since those pics were taken, I've debadged the car.

Re: New G6 Owner

Welcome!
    Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Working...
    X