Crimson 06 GT Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson 06 GT Coupe

So this is my baby!... Sorry for the crappy pictures! I'll have better ones soon.

The worst one. Stock All-seasons + Winter In Canada = Brake.. SLIIIIIIIDE.. SMACK!

And my boyfriend's 2007 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab!

ouch! Sorry to see the last pic, but nice coupe none the less.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Looks good!

Be careful out there.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

hey what is all that white stuff on the ground? Nice pics by the way.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Nice ride, too bad you have to have plates on the front though .
            2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Looking good, minus the damage.... Time to get her fixed up and debadged!
              Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Nice, I like the mud flaps that say Pontiac. Mine didnt come with those.
                2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

im thinkin that plate saved her bumper

Appearance: Chrome Lower Grilles-Black Euro Tails-Red DupliColor Calipers-Red LED Dome/Map-Tint 15% All Around-4300K Fogs-8000K Lows-18" Black Konig Hotswaps-Pirelli PZero
                  Performance: Stage 3/4 CAI-GTR Exhaust-VMS Tune
                  Sound: 12" Kicker L7-Optima Redtop
                  -Retrofit 2008 Radio Owner #3

Comment

you forgot some pics.....of yourself
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

nice, doesn't look too bad in red

Comment

the more and more I see the G6 in red the more I like it. I didn't like the red when I was looking around to buy but it has definitely grown on me.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                          the more and more I see the G6 in red the more I like it. I didn't like the red when I was looking around to buy but it has definitely grown on me.

i def agree
                          06' Black G6 GT Coupe: FL legal tint, GT-R Exhaust, Black Emblem Overlays, Silver G6peformance Decals, CAI coming soon...

Comment

I don't like red cars, but that's because I just got sick of looking at my last car, which was red.

sigpic
                            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                              I don't like red cars, but that's because I just got sick of looking at my last car, which was red.
                              I'm sorry to hear that.
                              2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                              Forge Motorsports BPV
                              CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                              HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                              HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Working...
                              X