One small step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One small step

Hello! I'm ready to get into the fast lane. I want to paint the interior trim of my car (everywhere it's silver). Is there a step-by-step for this somewhere? I've tried everywhere but I'm not sure if I'm using the right words. Thanks! 2010 G6

Re: One small step

they snap off except for the drivers side and niot too sure on the shifter plate.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
      they snap off except for the drivers side and niot too sure on the shifter plate.
      The driver's side you gotta lift this cover over a hidden screw and the shifter plate im getting you gotta take alllllllllllllllllllllll that shit up.

Comment

There's a how-to on here somewhere on taking off the shifter plate. I think it's in the "interior modification" listing.
        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Working...
        X