Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G6GirlNJ's Garage Sale!-EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale G6GirlNJ's Garage Sale!-EVERYTHING MUST GO!

I traded my G6 in because it was starting to become less reliable. Everything that I pulled out and posted below is in working order and/or has no damage.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!

18" Platinum Sabre Chrome Rims with Kumho Ecsta 4X Tires (about 3,000 miles on them): $1000 + Shipping

Some Minor rashing on one wheel

And this is what they looked like on the car:

Lloyd Mats Trunk Mat with Purple G6 Logo: $100 + shipping
    Brand New! Only in the car about 3 months- trunk was only used a few times for groceries--no stains or spills.

10" Alpine Subwoofer: $85 + Shipping
    Subwoofer Information
    Magic Subwoofer Custom Fit Box: $300 + Shipping
    (the picture below shows sub installed in magic box-website gives you a better picture of box)
    Product Webpage

Fuel Pump for the G6: $10 + Shipping
    Product Info- & where I bought it

Everything is in working order! I accept Paypal, Chase Quick Pay, Google Checkout, Cash (if picked up). I can take additional pictures of anything upon request. Please post your zip code and item interested in if you would like to get a shipping cost.
    Last edited by G6GIRLNJ; 02-23-2013, 04:41 PM. Reason: sold items-price update

Re: G6GirlNJ's Garage Sale!

Shipping on strut tower bar to 48906 please
    2005 G6 GT
    My Progression Thread

Current Mods: Debadged, Arrow badges blacked out, Chrome grill surrounds blacked out, Grand Am LED 3rd brake light mod, Black Eagle Eye projectors, Black recessed lower grills, Red LED underdash/seat lighting, Redline Tuning Elite hood struts, Racingline STB, CRABS Option 3, 6k DDM Tuning HID lows, Color match interior trim

Mods on the way: 6k DDM Tuning HID fogs

Future Plans: Plastidip stock GT rims, Painted engine cover

Comment

PM Sent
      COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
      Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
      MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Wow.. I guess I priced the STB right..lol... I will respond to everyone who inquired..in the order of inquiry. Please be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ View Post
          Wow.. I guess I priced the STB right..lol... I will respond to everyone who inquired..in the order of inquiry. Please be patient.
          could have sold it at $90 btw

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            could have sold it at $90 btw
            Well not really... that parts sells for 89$ USD on Racingline's website...

Edit:
            Last edited by coulomjo; 01-14-2013, 12:38 PM.
            COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
            MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Wow i hate you lmao. i been looking for a stb for weeks come on this site everyday looking. I go and order one new the other day and now you post this lol.... any way go luck with the sell free bump...
              Aura xr.
              Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

JUST ADDED TO THE ORIGINAL POSTING!!

*like new* set of rims and tires & fuel pump

Comment

Originally posted by coulomjo View Post
                  Well not really... that parts sells for 89$ USD on Racingline's website...

Edit:
                  precisely why i knew i couldnt get that price or close to it. plus its been on the car -- not that the part really wears-- but just normal "use depreciation"

Originally posted by fuzzchop View Post
                  Wow i hate you lmao. i been looking for a stb for weeks come on this site everyday looking. I go and order one new the other day and now you post this lol.... any way go luck with the sell free bump...
                  sorry

Comment

has the strut bar been sold?

Comment

Waiting on a response from a buyer in regards to shipping.. not yet..

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

to anyone who inquired about th STB--as noted above it has been sold.

Comment

whats the model # for the metra unit and how much to ship to 94706?
                            thanks

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ View Post

Metra DIC: $50 + Shipping
                            Metra DIC Information

Comment

Originally posted by mickey_7106 View Post
                              whats the model # for the metra unit and how much to ship to 94706?
                              thanks
                              99-3303 is the model-- $10 shipping

however i have one person ahead of you htat inquired about this--if they dont purchase it then i will contact you

Comment

Working...
                              X