Headlight help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight help

I have 2006 Pontiac G6 and i have some wiring issues. I dont really need a diagram for the wiring i just need to know where i can find the wire connectors from the car wiring to the headlight them self. I have looked everywhere and cant seem to find any. Can someone please help!

Re: Headlight help

have you looked behind the headlight??

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

yes i have looked behind the headlight. im just looking for the actual connector. that goes from the car wiring to the headlights wiring

Comment

If you could post pics that might be a little more helpful. We could give you pointers on where to look first.
        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

the headlights' harness connection is behind the light itself. I guess I just don't know what your looking for.

if you are wishing to follow the harness towards the BCM and fuse panel, pick up a repair manual, they have full wiring schematics

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

I'm taking it that you know where it is but you need a spare part? Not sure if gmpartsdirect sales just that part or not.

I'll see if I can find the website that had just about any connector you could want.

Comment

yes im in just in need of a spare part

Comment

i checked gmpartsdirect and they dont even a pontiac as a option of car in the part catalog.

Comment

with these part suppliers (even dealer suppliers) skip giving them your year/make/model, just give them your VIN instead, takes a lot of complication out of the process, the connector your looking for most likely is connected to the BCM and would probably only be sold as the entire connecting harness for your headlight wiring....my advice is to find the part#. Any parts seller could find the part if they carry it with a good part # for the part your looking for...Hence I would call a GM Dealer and tell the you need the part number for the harness form the headlight to the BCM.

Comment

junkyard.. a pair of wire cutters.. snip and BAM! its in your hands.. prob all of $3 I'm glad we are all on the same page now

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                      junkyard.. a pair of wire cutters.. snip and BAM! its in your hands.. prob all of $3 I'm glad we are all on the same page now
                      well that was easy lmao!
                      Aura xr.
                      Mods - Racingline motor mounts - Racingline Strut Bar -racingline motor mounts- Wams 93 tune - trans tune - Megan racing Coilovers - Power Stop Brake Kit - 8000k HID lows - 8000k HID fogs - 15% tint - Jvc indash - Full intake with cold air box - 2.5 inch cat back - Vibrant Resonator - Magnaflow Muffler - Yonaka 3 inch tips - upper and lower Billet Grille - LED turn signals - Full LED interior lights - White eyelids - NRG torque damper -transmission cooler with Stainless Steel lines - helo 225/35ZR20 chrome summer wheels.

https://www.facebook.com/tony.meintel?fref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                        That's just cheating
                        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
                          That's just cheating
                          My head.. not just a handsome hat rack

Comment

Working...
                          X