hii from the ford fusion forums!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hii from the ford fusion forums!

I own the fusion that was talked about in your racing thread! Hope to meet some of you this spring at the track
    2010 Ford fusion Sport 14.6@94mph stock
    Custom tune/steeda/CAI/ MRT catback
    First N/A fusion to run 13s

Re: hii from the ford fusion forums!

Originally posted by SlowLSJ View Post
    I own the fusion that was talked about in your racing thread! Hope to meet some of you this spring at the track
    welcome.........and lolz meet ppl at the track? not many ppl go to the track on here and out of the ones that do im probly the only one anywhere close to you guys........i normally tend to stick to my side of the state mainly as us131 MSP is about 15min from my house and i dont hardly get any time off work in the summer at all.........might have time this summer tho with how this job looks to be going so mabey ill have to venture over to the east side a time or two

Comment

Re: hii from the ford fusion forums!

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
      welcome.........and lolz meet ppl at the track? not many ppl go to the track on here and out of the ones that do im probly the only one anywhere close to you guys........i normally tend to stick to my side of the state mainly as us131 MSP is about 15min from my house and i dont hardly get any time off work in the summer at all.........might have time this summer tho with how this job looks to be going so mabey ill have to venture over to the east side a time or two
      Sounds good! I heard 131 was a awesome track maybe ill have to check it out. No one races here?! What about all of those times I read about though they are Alittle old did everyone trade there g6 in?
      2010 Ford fusion Sport 14.6@94mph stock
      Custom tune/steeda/CAI/ MRT catback
      First N/A fusion to run 13s

Comment

Working...
      X