'08 G6 GXP Street sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '08 G6 GXP Street sedan

Hey my name is Lucas. I just moved to South Carolina and bought an '08 GXP Street edition sedan. I like this car, but I'm not sure what performance parts I should look into. I would like to get exhaust and crab intake. Any suggestions of any kind will be appreciated. Thanks.

Re: '08 G6 GXP Street sedan

Welcome aboard....
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Glad to have ya.. throw some pics of the 6 up!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Not a ton of after market from what i have found but the most common are..

Crabs intake
        WAMS tune
        Custom camaro exhaust
        Eagle eyes headlights

Off the top of my head. It has been fun modding mine, good luck!
        2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

yeah thats about it for aftermarket.. lol i think im at an end for what i can do performance wise to gain hp....
          Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

oh theres plenty of stuff you can do performance wise, you just have to have $$ intake exhaust and tune, headers, cams, forged rods/pistons, intake manifolds, u can get ur heads ported/polished, underdrive pully, bigger injectors, you can do a procharger or turbo or twinn turbo but youd have to find a tuner that REALLY knows his shit with the 3.6 which would likely only be chris from WAMS, and youd have to have your car shipped to him as it wouldnt be drivable untill he tuned it if you did any of those major mods, theres a LOT to be gained in doing a really good tune on the transmission calibration, then theres brembo brakes, coilover, strut tower bar, and good tires.......plenty of mods to choose from

Comment

Working...
            X