Newbie In The Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie In The Forum

Well Just thought I would drop in as I am a newbie to the site. Have many plans for the g6 already. First thing I have done is a double din dvd/nav unit. I have focal 6x9s and 6.5s in my closet right now. Going to be powered by a hifonics 4 channel amp. Have a DC audio 12 level 4 in my coblat that will be powered by a matching hifonics 1500 mono block amp and is going to be moved to the g6 as soon as my auto page alarm is installed on the g6. I have tinted the tails and plasti dipped the factory rims. Have alot planned for the future. its winter time here so parts are piling up in the closet waiting for spring time. Keep your eyes open as I have many ideas not done yet and will be done on this car.
    G-KITT-6

Progression Page
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=24023

Eonon Double Din DVD/Nav, Tinted Tails, 2x 12" DC Audio Level 4 12s, Focal 6x9s, Focal 6.5s, 2x Hifonics HFi1500d's, Hifonics HFi440, Injen Intake, Crabs Heat Shield, Racing Line STB, Optima Yellow Top, AutoPage 2 Way Remote Start/Alarm, Flowmaster Dual Exhust, Eibach Lowering springs, 10K HID Projectors

Re: Newbie In The Forum

I dont believe you until i see those pics!!!! make a progression page too =p that always helps!

Comment

Working...
    X