changed headlight bulbs & fogs love them now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changed headlight bulbs & fogs love them now

i cant remeber the brand i will look later but $30 a pack they are so nice & white now the really light up the road great now
    & pointed my fogs up a bit more much better now i will post some pics later on tonight when i get some
    My Best 1/4mile time 14.94 auto gtp

You're gonna have to tell us what brand they were, just look at the packaging they came in.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

well I TRied out the euro designz one from ebay......and there not at all as bad as i thought.....and right now the same kid is selling all 3 sets of bulbs 4 like 30$ on ebay as 1 bid

The Official Silver Bullet Of The SWO....WHA WHAT...!

Comment

I replaced my foglights with 4,000K xenon bulbs, and I am very impressed with the blue-ish tone i got from them. I'll get the headlights on order soon too. the bulbs I used were Hoen, and were about 40 bucks shipped.

http://www.hoen-usa.com/
        Originally posted by colinpeddle
        They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
        That here, by G6er law, we lie
        Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
        THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

I have the EuroDesignz and they are very nice. They 8500K blue set with H9s and H11s. I didnt chnage the fogs...
          2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

where did you get your lights teelo?
            Originally posted by colinpeddle
            They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
            That here, by G6er law, we lie
            Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
            THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Ebay, $9.99 a set So like $20 for the H9s and H11s combined plus shipping totaled up to around $30-40
              2005 G6 V6 in granite metallic, Kenwood DDX6019 touch screen DVD radio, 2 12" Kicker Solo-Baric L7s, Dynamat, Orion 2400 amp, Power Acoustik 4F cap, XBOX 360, Chrome window trim, Quicklift kit

Comment

i will take pics right now post them tonight
                mine were $30 per pack of 2
                can$

Comment

Just to let you guys know the EuroDesigz are peices of junk, they are stock wattage bulbs with tinted blue glass-they are no brighter than stock bulbs. The only way you will get brighter bulbs is to go with a higher wattage bulb or buy HID's. Emerson and I along with a few others in the group buy which is still open BTW will be ordering HID's in the next couple weeks. However for those of you who do not want to spend a couple hundred bucks on HID's the best bet are Nokya Artic Whites-these bulbs are high wattage and throw out A LOT of light. I've actually had people ask me if my car came stock with HID's. They're a little more pricey from the EuroDesignz but the quality and light output blows the shitty Euro's away.
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

ok 4 real now lol gonna put pics up now my new bulbs are stock wattage & they are way brighter then the ones that came in car 55watts

Comment

pics

here they are
                      [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5501/dscf07783ig.jpg
                      [/img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1677/dscf07825yj.jpg
                      [img]http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9490/dscf07836wj.jpg
                      [/img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1779/dscf07860eg.jpg
                      I will take pics later tonight again of them pointed at a wall so you can see how white the are

Comment

I fixed it for you so the worked

Originally posted by Toyz
                        Originally posted by simplyred
                        what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                        As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

need pictures of it on road, cant really tell anything from front view

Comment

These are the Nokya Artic Whites that a couple of us have put in our cars... I think that theres a difference, but your are also brighter! These are before I re-aimed the headlights but the fogs should have been aimed!

Originally posted by Toyz
                            Originally posted by simplyred
                            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
                            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

i have been looking at those noykas, the look more blue in those pics than white, our cops are jerks so would prob say something about that....are they blue on road?

Comment

Working...
                              X