Interesting Idear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Idear...

Ok, as you know i'm doing this whole supercharger thing...

I had an idea on my way to work...

I have to use hptuners to get realtime data, ect. they have a very nice console...

Think it would work to get some sort of head unit w/ a monitor and hook up a cheap computer in the car to push realtime data to the head unit so I can view stats right on the screen.

I have no knowledge really of audio and stuff... I've done a couple systems, but nowthing like the above...

Ideas?
    2006 6.0 LS2 GTO Metallic Black
    2007 3.5 VVT G6 Liquid Silver - Gone.

Very kool idear, but i think you would need to talk to someone with hptuners to see if they have ever done anything like that. What about a laptop setup? I know there are electronics out there with decent screens that shows real time data. (Dash Hawk Not sure if this is something you might be interested in. But yeah, since you are planning on using HPtuners i would definitely contact them.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I have found the laptop is best. Mounting a screen and also a keyboard/mouse setup and you've wasted enough space to have just used a laptop to begin with. Also, it would be very difficult to read all the graphs, charts and displays with a smaller remote LCD screen.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Working...
      X