Just signed the papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed the papers

Hey all, new here and new to a G6. Well atleast soon to be new, go to pick her up tomorrow after work.

Little about me. My name is Eric im 28 and live in New London, Wisconsin. Im just picking up this 2007 G6 GT coupe with the shiftable auto and 3.5. Its white with full leather interior. Only 91k on it fully GM dealer maintained(or so they say).

Had to get a new car because i totaled my 2004 Saab 9-5 Aero on a damn deer at 4 in the morning on the way to work. I've always liked the G6 but i'll be honest, i loved my saab... anyway. I plan on sticking around and picking up on whatever i need and hopefully sharing some new things with the community as well.

and yes im a bit of a speed freak as i was pushing almost 300bhp to my saabs front and hope to improve on the g6 a bit as well.

Re: Just signed the papers

Welcome!
    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
    INDIAN WARRIORS
    1926-2010

Comment

Welcome aboard. Post pix when you get her!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Yay another one from wisconsin
        Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

Welcome to the club sir
          2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

Welcome. Warning though, nobody has come close to 300HP in a 3.5 G6.
            1972 F100
            1978 Twinstar
            1992 Miata
            2014 Mustang

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Originally posted by JJT*90 View Post
                Welcome. Warning though, nobody has come close to 300HP in a 3.5 G6.
                I got mine to 290hp and 310 tq. While goofing off on the dyno with my buddys nitrous kit. I took it of because its not particle for dd and probably not safe for the trans.
                Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                  I got mine to 290hp and 310 tq. While goofing off on the dyno with my buddys nitrous kit. I took it of because its not particle for dd and probably not safe for the trans.
                  I must have missed that, do you have a thread on it, or a video?
                  1972 F100
                  1978 Twinstar
                  1992 Miata
                  2014 Mustang

Comment

Nah man ill try and find the dyno sheet and post it though. I think it's somewhere in my friends garage.
                    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Yeah i dont forsee 300hp on the 6, but any extra i can squeeze is a plus

Comment

Hey, another Wisconsinite! Welcome aboard the WI team! Glad to have ya!

Hope you enjoy your 6er. Maybe we'll cross paths one day.
                        Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Welcome man. Glad to hear your joining us. Sorry to hear that you had to go deer hunting with the Saab to do so though.

Deer Hunting with vehicles seems to be the hobby for this month. I hit a deer in the work van this past Saturday morning. Check out my thread below for pics of the van.
                          Why is Divorce so expensive? Because the Hitman won't take Plastic.

Eycman's G6 Progression

Comment

Working...
                          X