Insaneness but I'm back... and snow crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insaneness but I'm back... and snow crap

Finally moved completely back in to my house in N/W Indiana. Trust me moving once was enough but moving back was just a whole nother crap fest. After putting 1.5K on my Malibu and another 1K on my F-150 I'm completely moved back in. I now have 20K on my bu and I noticed a nice dent on my passenger door next to the door nob. Probably been there for some time considering I don't use the passenger door too often.

I plan on ordering comcast internet this week and have been avoiding the use of my crappy dialup but with all the snow we've been hit with I doubt that they will run a line for me till it melts. We got about 8 inches which I'm about to plow. Pics will insue....
    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

WB bro... oh and its a door handle.. your the nob!!!
    Mod of http://www.EpsilonSport.com

Comment

Forget Comcast......Go for AT&T HSI. IP TV will be your friend!
      Brian-
      Membership has it's privileges

SSSS Member #10 since 2007

Comment

What ever the hell you call it... the thing that opens up the damn door.

Comcast is the only service I get in my area cuz I live in the middle of no where...
        Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

not only that but comcast is faster and better than ATT, you dont have to worry about them selling your service from on company to another *cough* "yahoo"
          BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
          X