2007 G6 Convertible selling on Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 G6 Convertible selling on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT Car is in the DC area.

Re: 2007 G6 Convertible selling on Ebay

Very nice listing, through explaination of everything done and lots of pictures. However the convertible is not 240 horsepower, closer to 225 i think.

Comment

very thorough but that's still a lot of miles.
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by BobcatG6 View Post
        Very nice listing, through explaination of everything done and lots of pictures. However the convertible is not 240 horsepower, closer to 225 i think.
        From what I read, the 3.5L is 217HP, the 3.9L is 240HP for that year. HP numbers went down for later years.

Comment

Relisted on Ebay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other...item232834c738 Open to reasonable offers and cheap trades.

Comment

I Love the car, okay I am biased. My car is optioned EXACTLY the same. Exactly. Very nice.
            I hope that a good price comes from it.
            I have to ask, since you have the miles on it, how did the top hold up?
            Very awesome car.
            As for the above, HP is 224, down from 240, as the exhaust is tweaked to fit the underbracing needed to stiffen the body due to the top. I have the original sales brouchure!
            Towards the end of the ad, you state, 'If you’ve been looking for a G6 convertible, the 2008 model is the best value to buy' - maybe a bit of a mistype?
            The car looks great - you are going to regret losing it....

Comment

Top works fine. I'll fix that typo thanks. Was asking $10,995. May have to adjust that. Problem is hardly anyone knows to look for this car when they are searching for a convertible.
              Last edited by atikovi; 02-27-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by atikovi View Post
                Problem is hardly anyone knows to look for this car when they are searching for a convertible.
                It's true. I completely forgot they had a convertible model until I saw mine sitting on the showroom floor a year ago.
                My Progression

Comment

$9,995 still too much?

Comment

Working...
                  X