This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was ur drive this morning?

Hey Gta people how was ur drive this morning to work? Took me 2 hours get to work in etobicoke.

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Took me 45 minutes to get from Oakville to Mississauga on my way home this morning. It's usually a 10 minute drive.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

McMaster was closed today so I'm at home! Snow day!!!

Although I was out getting the ice off my car and noticed a difference in gap between the car and the trunk on the left and right side by about a 1/3rd of an inch

ETA: I looked back on pics that I took right after I got the car and it looks like it's always been there. I wonder if the positioning of my rear lights is wrong. Boohoo!

Comment

It's raining here...

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

It will be another nightmare for me to drive home !

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

I am still in my pajamas.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
            Originally posted by [i
            Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Not a bad drive downtown this evening, I was anticipating a longer drive so I left a little earlier then usual. But what can you say its a G6, I made it to work 35 mins early.
              06 GT Coupe, Stealth Metallic Grey

Comment

Made it to work @ 0700 in 45min compared to 20 usually, though i work shift so it sucked having all the monday morning drivers adding to the slow down, cuz the roads to the east were not too bad. Home @ 2000 was no prob, just 15min scraping.

Comment

13 hour shift? Damn.

sigpic
                  Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000
                    13 hour shift? Damn.
                    u work too hard Tom

Comment

It's snowing like a motherfucker this morning!

Comment

Crazy eh? Three car pile up on the whoop up exit ramp off university this morning.

Man it is still snowing. Look at all the mother fucking snow on the mother fucking ground
                        BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                        ^ The Man
                        v The Legend

Comment

this is too funny

[img][/img]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                          Originally posted by [i
                          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

awesome
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

I Like it !

Comment

Working...
                              X