Hiho from Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiho from Missouri

Bought my 2008 G6 GT V6 in Feb. with 38,000 miles on it. After doing some research I've found these have a lot of potential for modding. So, here I am. :-)

Re: Hiho from Missouri

Indeed they do. Well, they don't have crazy mods like the other tuner cars you see on the road do. When people see my car they think it's some Japanese or European car that wasn't sold here in the US and ask me what my car is. I tell them and they are even more amazed. Anyway, welcome to the site.
    Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
    Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Enjoy your stay =) You'll find out mods that you didn't even think of doing here =)
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
        I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Working...
        X