Kyrlon Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrlon Fusion

This is the paint that supposed to bond to plastic, just incase anyones never used this. I definatly would have to say that I liked how it worked. Dried to the touch in 15 mins and had a nice feel to it, very happy with it!
    Originally posted by Toyz
    Originally posted by simplyred
    what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
    As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Yes, very good paint. I did my interior of my last ride with it.
    "The Milwaukee Mile 5"

Comment

Excellent paint. One of the few rattle can paints I'll utilize if I can.. as it seriously doesn't need clear coat or very little prep work. WOrth the 5.00/can IMHO.
      Straight up Pimp Trollin'
      2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
      w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

I have never tried the Fusion but had great success with engine enamel, however with how nice simplyreds engine cover turned out it looks like I'll be trying the Fusion in the next couple weeks.
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

simplyred, is that the paint you used on your engine cover?
          Originally posted by colinpeddle
          They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
          That here, by G6er law, we lie
          Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
          THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

Yes it is..
            Originally posted by Toyz
            Originally posted by simplyred
            what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
            As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Working...
            X