NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW

Hey everyone! Just got my 2005 Pontiac G6 today and I'm looking to put some money into it over the next few years. Is there a site that specifies in Pontiacs (like zzp to cobalts)?

Re: NEW

Not specifically...but you have Crab Intakes, WAMS tunes, and BMD performance that are all members here that have performance mods for our cars. But no, there's not one site that has all g6 everything. but welcome!
    DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
    1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
    2.RES Delete
    3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
    4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
    5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
    1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
    2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
    3.Upper Recessed Grilles
    4.Lower Recessed Grilles
    5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
    6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
    7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
    8.Fog lights ever on
    9.Tinted emblems
    10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
    11.Pontiac logo tire caps
    12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
    13.Eibach Prokit
    14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

Welcome to the board, as dgc said hit up Lampoon for the custom to G6 made cold air intake which is made just for our car. The heatshield is hands down the best for a G6 as he custom makes them for your specific model. You can pick them up from:

The best tuner for our cars is Chris at WAMS. I can personally attest to their quality as well. Very nice bump in performance here.

I think that is the one you want but verify your engine first. I would recommend these two products to start off with and then exhaust. Camaro mufflers single in dual out fit our vehicles with a little work. I had to get a 180 degree mandrel bent pipe as the steep curve will hurt performance if it is not bent properly. If you have questions let me know. I may still have the links that pooners sent me for the exhaust parts I got off ebay.

If you are into more appearance mods check out the eagle eyes headlights and if it is a coupe altezza taillights. you will want to get clear sealer from a parts shop and go around all of these before installing them. Otherwise, look around. lots of great ideas and very creative folks on this site that will make you go broke but fast..

edit..forgot to mention. if you like the site and glean good info from it like I did think about donating $40 and become a sponsor.
      Last edited by justeric78; 10-21-2012, 10:37 PM.
      2008 G6 GXP 3.6L Coupe - Street Edition - Black

Mods: All the usual suspects

Progression Thread

Comment

you forgot racingline..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
          you forgot racingline..
          racingline makes a lot of products, including ones for our G6...but they don't have a specialty for pontiacs or g6's
          DGC393's Progression

Mods

Performance:
          1.CRABS with K&N Cold Air Filter
          2.RES Delete
          3.Variation on Lampoon's RAM Air
          4. Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic
          5.Full Catback Stainless Steel Magnaflow Dual Exhaust

Appearance:
          1.Rebadged/Debadged- GT Delete, G6 to trunk, Pontiac to dash
          2.20% Window Tint (All windows)
          3.Upper Recessed Grilles
          4.Lower Recessed Grilles
          5.Upgrated G6 embroidered carpets
          6. Temple and G6P Stuntin'
          7.Tinted Tail Lights (reverse blocks white)
          8.Fog lights ever on
          9.Tinted emblems
          10.Pontiac seatbelt pads
          11.Pontiac logo tire caps
          12.Eagle Eye headlights (black bezel)
          13.Eibach Prokit
          14. Color matched, AIT Fiberglass Hood

Comment

yeah i just went on to the site and there were only a few parts specified for the G6

Comment

Working...
            X