Hello; Just bought a Pontiac G6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello; Just bought a Pontiac G6!

I introduce myself, Chris, a 24 year old from the state of Delaware.

I've only owned two cars previously; a 2001 Saturn and a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass.

To be honest, I can't stand GM. Well, as of late 2010. I liked GM for Pontiac and Oldsmobile. I was a bit leery about going back to GM, as I've encountered endless problems with my Saturn. It ended up getting totaled a few weeks ago after a deer decided to cross the highway before looking both ways. The Oldsmobile I sold way back in 2008.

A used car dealer who is a good friend with my grandfather and his brother called us up after we gave him a call to see if he had anything.

He only had one; a 2009 Pontiac G6.

I went and checked it out on Tuesday. Took it for a test drive. Wow! Beautiful interior, and the car handled great. I remember working as a car detailer at a used car lot and driving some older 90's and very early 2000's Pontiac's and remembered the get up they had. That little G6 is quite powerful! I should rephrase that and say the "big" G6, as it is the sedan.

Anyway, here is the run down;

2009 Pontiac G6 Sedan, dark blue, 3.5L V6, 48,000 miles, still under warranty - I won't mention what I paid for it, but I got a heck of a deal.
    Add me on Facebook

Re: Hello; Just bought a Pontiac G6!

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride!
    WAMS 91 tune,
    Racingline MMI's
    Chrome Intakes CAI (custom true ram air to come)
    35% side tint, 20% rear, 5% strip
    Debadged except GXP emblems
    Tinted tails
    Spyder tinted lights (complete rebuild + 4 projectors in design stage)
    DDM 5k HID Low's
    Polk 5000.5 amp, 12" Polk DXI sub, Pioneer 4way 6x9's. (complete system replacement soon)

Comment

Welcome!
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Welcome

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
        G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Working...
        X