New guy from WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from WI

Hey guys Chad from Eastern WI. I have 2010 Pontiac G6 GT that I purchased 4 weeks ago from a local dealership. The car is a 3.5L V6, that had 35,000 miles on when I bought it for $13,000. It now has 36k on the odometer. Only thing I have added to it so far is an exhaust tip and just bought some in-channel ventshades for it. Looking to do intake, exhaust, tint for sure. But we will see what I all do to it. LOL!!

Previously I had a 93 Grand Am Gt with exhaust and wheels and a 97 Subaru Legacy GT that had intake, exhaust, and wheels on it. Currently my other project car I have is a 87 Toyota Supra Turbo with body kit, exhaust, intake, racing seats, front end conversion, and a bunch of JDM parts for it, but now just want to sell it.

Ive been around cars all my life and love working on them, but have learned too just how much of a money pit modding cars can be. LOL! We will see what I will all do to the car but all I know is it is a blast to drive. Thanks!

Here are some pics of it.

Re: New guy from WI

Looks good man Welcome! your not to far away from me
    Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

Pics of the supra too please
      Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Another from WI awesome! I love the front ends on the 2010! Nice car!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Yeah I love the front end on it too! I'll post pics of the supra later, it is in project stage but just need to get rid of it, plus the extra money from selling it can get me parts for the G6!!

Comment

Working...
            X