A Wisconsin G!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wisconsin G!!

Hey everyone I am a relatively new member. I had a 2007 g6 gt traded that in for a 2008 g6 gxp coupe street edition and i love it. I currently have some mods done to the car and want to continue modding! I look forward to becomming very active on this site and meeting new people!!

My current mods are a CAI, custom vibrant exhaust thanks to the01cav i love it, red led's under the dash 15%tint all the way around, tinted tails, 10k hi beams, 6k lows, 3k fogs, powerstop drilled and slotted rotors with painted red calipers, custom vinyl strip across the winshield, racingline MMI's and STB are in the mail
    Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Re: A Wisconsin G!!

Originally posted by Tanker04 View Post
    Hey everyone I am a relatively new member. I had a 2007 g6 gt traded that in for a 2008 g6 gxp coupe street edition and i love it. I currently have some mods done to the car and want to continue modding! I look forward to becomming very active on this site and meeting new people!!

My current mods are a CAI, custom vibrant exhaust thanks to the01cav i love it, red led's under the dash 15%tint all the way around, tinted tails, 10k hi beams, 6k lows, 3k fogs, powerstop drilled and slotted rotors with painted red calipers, custom vinyl strip across the winshield, racingline MMI's and STB are in the mail
    Dang! That's one heck-of-a start! *sigh* must be nice to have money.
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

My car was originally from Wisconsin. Till I flew up and drove her home
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

haha, but if anyone knows more about the WAMS tune feel free to pm me, because i am looking to do that in the future but dont really know anything about it. Reading on here has kinda helped but i just want to be sure on what it does/ what i need.
        Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

where in wisco are you i am from fort atkinson right near madison. we got a few others around here too
          Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

im in waupun, just a little south of fond du lac.

Comment

I don't live too far away from you. Maybe we'll bump into each other someday. D:

Sounds like a nice whip.
              Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

haha Hopefully

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

We need a wisconsin meet i think we're up to 5 i know of lol
                    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

im sooooo down for that lol

Comment

So we need to figure out a centralized location
                        Get out the way!

Comment

What about wisconsin dells? nice fun place centeralized. just throwin it out there

Comment

Wis dells for automotion this coming summer I will be down
                            8000k hids, interior paint, tint 35 front/ 20 back, tinted tails with pontiac symbol, blacked out headlights with black eyelids, red grille lights, racing stripes, interior neons, 2- OZaudio 10 in subs, 1800 watt kenwood amp, 17in XXR-001, intake, custom exhaust, painted engine cover

Comment

That sounds like a perfect time to meet up!

Comment

Working...
                              X