No announcement yet.

Hello, and thanks for making this site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, and thanks for making this site!

Hello all,

I purchased a 2008 G6 Base 2.4 last month, and am glad to see there is a community for modding this vehicle.

So far I have decided to go with a Magnaflow 14829 muffler, and glasspack for exhaust, after reading a lot, and watching videos of different exhaust systems.

I'm contemplating getting the WAMS tune so I can use a CAI without throwing a code, and for the performance increase the tune will get me as well.

I plan to add some window tint, and perhaps darken my taillights a bit in the coming months..

Thanks again for the page, and great information, guys!

Re: Hello, and thanks for making this site!

Welcome to the Forum!! Make sure you spend some time and update your info on your sidebar..

Make sure you take a look around (as I think you have been) and enjoy all the knowledge that is already here. We have lots of topics and information readily available! I hope you enjoy the site, and watch out! There are some real characters here!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Welcome Greg!!
      Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
      Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
      WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Top of the morning to ya =)
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
        I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Guten Tag! Greg

Comment

sigpic
            MY PROGRESSION:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
            X