TSW Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSW Wheels

opinions on 19x8 Nogaro... chrome or hyper silver?

http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=w...ogaro%20Chrome
    http://www.bigwheels.net/?location=w...Hyper%20Silver
    '07 vert w/ 3.9 HO performance package, remote start, Monsoon audio w/XM & 6 disc, Mods; Doctor Speed CAI stage 3 w/stage 4 upgrade, red calipers, inset and lower grilles, full GM body kit, JET mass air sensor, GMPD stut tower brace w/ emblem, GT door emblems, white face gauges.

it looks like your car is granite from the pic...i really think either color would go well. i'm not a huge fan of silver rims but i like these ones.

p.s.: original post was edited to fix pictures

Comment

tsw wheels

bristol16 Thanks for the edit, if you dont mind how did you do it? second time posting pics...
      '07 vert w/ 3.9 HO performance package, remote start, Monsoon audio w/XM & 6 disc, Mods; Doctor Speed CAI stage 3 w/stage 4 upgrade, red calipers, inset and lower grilles, full GM body kit, JET mass air sensor, GMPD stut tower brace w/ emblem, GT door emblems, white face gauges.

Comment

you had the tags correct, it's just that the link you put in between wasn't a link to a pic. i think it was the same link as the URL you posted above the pics that led to the entire page not just the picture.

Comment

I think either would look good. I do like the silver ones. Chrome wheels can sometimes be pretty gaudy, although I don't think those would be bad.

Comment

are you going for more of a tuner look or "bling" look? i know they are both tuner style but depends on the style for your car you are going for.

Comment

I kinda lost my taste for chrome rims after seeing the stock 17's my GT came with. I really like them in the dark silver/gunmetal look so I've been leaning more towards painted/coated rims as opposed to chromed.
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
              X