New guy from the windy city!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from the windy city!!

Hey guys just stopping by to say hi. My name is Steve and I like long walks on the beach haha.. For real tho I bought my G6 a year ago with 60 on the clock and it now has 75 she is all stock as of right now but been snooping around for awhile now and figured out I want a slick sleek looking G6. My plan is to do a few appearance mods which include dual exhaust valance painted to match the car (got the idea here on a sticky) along with the side skirts to match. Front bumper not sure what to do cause I heard the AIT bumper won't allow the front reinforcement? Correct me if I'm wrong. Keeping the stock hood for the sleek look aftermarket head lights,tints, Orem 18's or some tsw's in 19's. As for exhaust still looking into what sound, tone I like the best. And of course CAI. After that I'll move to the inside. But enough about me. Hello and I love learning new things and plan to be on here a lot!!
    Last edited by Brack23; 08-22-2012, 09:40 PM.

Re: New guy from the windy city!!

Welcome
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Hi Steve!!!!! Sorry it felt like one of those group circle discussions.... Welcome!!!!!!!! You'll find out more things than what you wanted to do on your 6!!
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
        I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes guys, and foreignAsian I already found out what mufflers, resonator I want. But I have to wait because I need to replace a wheel hub and some struts. No bueno!

Comment

Welcome! Go ahead and spring for the AIT bumper, it takes some work to get it on right but it definitely will make your car stand out
            '06 G6 GT Sedan
            CURRENT: %20 Tint|E-Z Pass|Mobil1|Calipers|Pioneer AVIC-920BT DD HU|Resonator|AIT Front Bumper|DS CAI|3000k DDM HID|Interior LEDs|
            SOON: CMS Springs|2 12" Subs in Box
            ONE DAY: Racing Line STB, Grounding Kit & MMIs

Comment

Welcome!
              2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
              2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

welcome aboard dude! i have some good friends that just moved to the windy city so i am already planning a trip up there to visit. should be fun!
                g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Thanks for the wam welcomes guys. Had a little set back this week as I had to put my cat down. So some modding will be on. Hold for a bit.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X