New to the G6 world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the G6 world!

Hey everybody my names Taylor, i go by CatRacer213 on the site. Just drove home my new to me 2008 G6 GT. Super stoked about it and i plan on learning and getting ideas from all you guys on here. I'll post a picture when i get enough posts.

Re: New to the G6 world!

Welcome!
    2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
    2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

Welcome!!
      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Wercome to the crub!!!! You'll find things you never thought you'd want to do until you read it....
            WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
            I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Hey there. Feel free to ask us anything you need to know about your car. We're all ears. Remember to search other threads first before you do. Don't want the same thread psoting up for the hundreth-thousand time now do we?
              Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
              Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Originally posted by RedMoon Roku View Post
                Hey there. Feel free to ask us anything you need to know about your car. We're all ears. Remember to search other threads first before you do. Don't want the same thread psoting up for the hundreth-thousand time now do we?
                What this guy said.
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                  Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Ok guys, so ive had my g6 for just about a week now. Ive taken so much sh!t about it from all my buddies. Is this something all you guys dealt with or is it just me? So far ive had it called the "G-spot" "G-string" and "Gay6". They all seem to think that G6's are girl cars i guess...

Comment

well i get that alot but i have the fastest car outta my friends so i can throw it right back at them. all i can say is if they have fords im sure u can think of plenty of things to say to them. lol

Comment

They kinda are girl cars around here but my friends stopped dissing the g6 when they found out my car is faster than theirs. Lol
                        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                          They kinda are girl cars around here but my friends stopped dissing the g6 when they found out my car is faster than theirs. Lol
                          ya same here all my friends thought this WRX was faster but then he ran a 15.6 and a 16.1. haha lolz

Comment

Don't feel bad friend. I get all kinds of jokes about my car too. Mostly because I take care of it as if it was my child. I'm in the military so it's worse. Some of the soldiers on post owns either a Mustang, Camaro, some high-speed import or a truck raised to the ceiling and some of them call my car a "girl's car" or even sing that damn "Like a G6" song to me. It's all just hating.
                            Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                            Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

I'm Ryan, new to the forum. Don't have a nick name. I have an 06 G6 and no mods to it. Just wrapped up with wheels and tires, however does anybody know some good kits for lowering, that won't cost an arm and leg?

Comment

Working...
                              X