No announcement yet.

Nitrorunner's Garage Sale (wams, cai, motor mounts) Prices Lowered 8/23/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Nitrorunner's Garage Sale (wams, cai, motor mounts) Prices Lowered 8/23/12

1) Wams Tune-2007 G6 GT 3.5L 4spd 91 octane tune *0 MILES ON TUNE NEVER INSTALLED* - Price $210 obo + Shipping

2) Injen Cold Air Intake with filter and fender extension(used less than 5000 miles does not include vibramounts) - SOLD

3)Motor Mounts (Never used)- SOLD
    Last edited by nitrorunner; 10-22-2012, 12:39 PM.

Re: Nitrorunner's Garage Sale (wams, cai, motor mounts)

What do I need to make the air intake work?

Comment

what series MMIs? if race then im interested if street then im not

Comment

Originally posted by J.Seidel View Post
        What do I need to make the air intake work?
        What I did is zip tie the pipe from the triangle looking bracket to the mounting point circled in Blue. Then I used the screw circled in orange and put some spacers on it and put the other cai mount. Idk if this is clear or not lol

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
        what series MMIs? if race then im interested if street then im not
        They are indeed the street series

Comment

Ehh, not interested but just wondering to clear the air, and I don't know if it makes a difference or not but you have a wams for a 3.5 yet the intake and picture shown is a 3.6vvt? O.o
          WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
          I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

I just grabbed a pic from google images its not my car just wanted to give a visual for the mounting points but thanks for pointing that out

Comment

Ahhh alright =)
              WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
              I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Mmi's? Street? 40? Shippped?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Any idea if that tune will work for an '08?

Comment

It will plug in but I think it would need a retune. You would have to ask chris from WAMS for a answer.

Comment

whats the lowest you will go for the tune???? hits the right ball park i am very interested

Comment

shoot me a pm

Comment

Don't be afraid to pm me an offer

Comment

would i still have to have the vin changed since it was never installed?
                            Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

From what I remember your car needs to be exactly the same to use this tune. An 07 gt, I don't know if it will need a reflash since it hasn't been installed, good question for Chris.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Working...
                              X