Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to pick these up.

Great set of rims for under $600 18x8 35 offset

Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Re: Someone needs to pick these up.

Good find

Comment

Those are delicious

Comment

Ya I know I might just buy them and have them sit around until I can afford a set of tires lol.
        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

If they made those in a 20" I probably would have had them, or something just like them for my car. I just didn't see any point in buying aftermarket rims and not going bigger than stock
          sigpic

Comment

If you prefer the 20 inch

Comment

once my deposit goes through ill be getting them hopefully.

Comment

Well I bought them. I found out why their so cheap and why I couldn't find anymore of them. Apparently they are discontinued style from tsw.

Comment

I was on debate on those they look hella nice, but I'm not sure on the gun metal part....
                  WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
                  I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Originally posted by ForeignAsian View Post
                    I was on debate on those they look hella nice, but I'm not sure on the gun metal part....
                    Gun metal would look on your car but if I had a carbon black g6 I'll get the enkei falcon black. They'll look sweet on that car.

Comment

I like enkei's but the only problem is that everyone and their mother has them... so I want to try something different make it unique yanno?
                      WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
                      I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Ya I know lol

Comment

You sould have went to wheelstudio.com and you could get any rims you won't for an extra 50 bucks. I just oreded some axis shine rims on
                          Monday

Comment

i dont think they can get these since they are discontinued

Comment

I ment like to find something different and unique

Comment

Working...
                              X