Just bought a 2008 G6 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a 2008 G6 GT

I just bought a G6 GT. I am interested in fixing a few small items that were missing from the car when purchased.

The car was missing the trunk lid badging and I have ordered the Pontiac G6 and GT badges for placement on the trunk lid. I need some good photos to make sure that I get them on correctly.

I also need to get the arrowhead for the trunk lid. I could use a part number for it.

This is not my first Pontiac. I had a GTO for 33 years and my current work car is a 98 Grand Prix GTP.

So far, the G6 drives nice, gets decent gas mileage and has a great airconditioner. I am very happy with it. I plan for this to be another long term Pontiac in the garage.

rt

Re: Just bought a 2008 G6 GT

Why would you put the badges back on? Most people want them off.
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Comment

I'd save the trouble and just find the arrow.. forget the factory branding.. a lot of us have removed ours.. besides... its easier to keep clean!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome!!!
              WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
              I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Pictures won't be a problem here in this forum... Happy modding (or in your case, putting it back to stock!)
                COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Welcome to the Club...
                  2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
                  2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment