Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 of a kind g6 that can be all urs

now ive seen it all...26 is officially the biggest

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: 1 of a kind g6 that can be all urs

All i have to say is who does that shit to cars then thinks someone else will want it? They do that all the time here and the car sits for sale after they waste tons of money putting that crap into the car because no one in there right mind would do that then sell it.

Comment

^ It looks disgusting what a shame

Comment

That is so ugly it hurts to look at. And WTF is the point of the TV screens in the back of the headrests.. there's no seat backs in the back! same with the 15" mounted on the roof. What a crazy waste of money.
        My Progression

Comment

As ugly as that is.. I wish I had the extra money to do better stuff to my car, instead of all that crap. But, props to that person for doing something different, even though it is tasteless to most of us.
          Performance
          CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
          Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
          2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
          600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
          Window tint
          Glasspack

Comment

If I had the same amount as that guy I would turbo the g6 with all that money it would definitely be possible

Comment

African engineering. So amazing its funny. Keep up the progress.
              Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I would sell that car too, its s piece of shit. Its pointless. Has 26s and has 72K miles! Ha I bet that car got the work done to it in the last 5K miles, isnt right and now trying to dump it.
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd View Post
                  African engineering. So amazing its funny. Keep up the progress.
                  BHAHAHHAAHHAAH

Current Mods
                  -------------
                  G6 Black on Red Mats
                  Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
                  Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
                  Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
                  Interior red L.E.D.
                  1000W Speaker & Amp
                  Crabs Option 3
                  Painted Calipers Red
                  Dual Custom Exhaust
                  Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
                  ---------------
                  Need Ideas

Comment

My eyes hurt!
                    That car would look better if it was totalled.
                    COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
                    Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
                    MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
                    Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

I thought our cars already had a bad turning radius..can't imagine what it would be like in that POS
                      Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

Let us bow our heads in a moment of silence for the loss of what was once a beautiful car.
                        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

^

Comment

hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

hahah

HA

kdone

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Swamp buggy.
                              Current Mods
                              245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                              Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                              X