Baddest Mod ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baddest Mod ever...

Took my car to the dealership...yesterday...had a weird rattle in the back dash, was worried I blew a speaker.

Picked her up today.

Sidenote: I love this dealership. After many frustrations, with many other dealerships, this dealership is finally the one that fixed ALL my idle problems and the rough start.

They always wash and wax my car and vacuum it when they service it.

I picked up the keys, admired how shiny she was, hopped in and drove off.

Went to the store, came out and nearly had a heart attack....

My baby...debadged...had been....

Decal'ed....

Called the service guy on the phone and said "Dude, yer killin me...someone decal'd my car!!"

He said NO WAY. And told me to remind him next week when I bring her in for the oil change to remove it.

Great guys, but the only thing I can figure is that someone saw her all shiny sittin over by the new cars and didn't know any better.
    Originally posted by Kman
    'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Thats good for atleast another 35 hp! Shits not even in its proper place!
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I hate those things!
      Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Damn Jules.. that's just plain WRONG!

And those things are a PITA to take off!!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Is the the dealer a paying sponsor of your car? NOT! The worst thing is that it is a Chevy dealership decal. Oh Jules, 'My, My, My'!
          2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
          Forge Motorsports BPV
          CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
          HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
          HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

Is the the dealer a paying sponsor of your car? NOT! The worst thing is that it is a Chevy dealership decal. Oh Jules, 'My, My, My'!
            Pontiac isn't paying me to advertise their car either. DEBADGED!

They just want advertising, they know what they're doing.
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Call me crazy but don't you think your license plate gave away the fact that it wasn't new?
              Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

when i bought my car new my dealership had left their decal in the cup holder with the backing still on it...they didn't dare even put it on.

Comment

I let Pontiac badge go but the dealership I told them I DID NOT WANT a dealership badge on my car at all, same thing they arent paying me for my car look all "badged" up
                  2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                  Gotta have it Green color
                  Brembo brake package
                  420 HP 5.0L
                  Ford Racing Power Pack
                  GT500 track pack differential cover
                  BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

lol my friend that does body work started taking off the dealer sticker before we even left the lot
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I didn't give them too much flack about it. Fact is (As most of you know) a good dealership is hard to find....and the service guys didn't do it....so no good yellin at them about it.

I just have to look at the ugly thing until I go get my oil change....because yea as monica said, they are a pain in the butt to get off. The goo from the last one took forever to wash off....so I'll let them do it
                      'Ghetto Booty' + Jules = My, My ,My

Comment

really...i heated mine up with hair dryer to get sticker off then wipe goo away with ease with windex

Comment

Since the decal is new, just your fingure nail....it should just peal off, mine did, even after a couple of weeks.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2543500/1

Comment

It's like going to dentist's office and coming out with a tattoo.

They're not too bad to take off though.

Comment

If he actually had a straight face when he said NO WAY then he is indeed - pretty good.

Of course he knew. Sticker guys dont wander around aimlessly. They were told to. Odds were you wouldnt notice.

Hope he has no plans to go to Vegas soon. :smoke:
                              I would wager you he is hoping you forget about it.

That chevy emblem on the Pontiac would toast my nuts!

By the way...what was rattling??
                              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Working...
                              X