AUX input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUX input

My Local Car stereo retailer says there is an aux input available now for the G6 that integrates into the factory stereo, I had him put one on order for me, I will keep you all posted on the sound Quality.

There's been one out for a while.

It does iPod or aux:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-2006-PONTIAC-G ... dZViewItem
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Sorry, my signature is not showing up yet but I have a 2007 and people tell me (people that know more than me) it probably won't work for a 2007. I did contact the seller a few months ago and they said if I tried it and it didn't work they would be happy to refund the money, and from what I read it sounds like a great seller. But I would probably have to do it myself, and I want it professionally installed / mounted.

Comment

there are no differences in the audio systems between 06/07.
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

not to mention that is horribly overpriced in my opinion.
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

has anybody done this mod who has XM standard on their stereo? I'm interested in doing it but I don't want to interfere with my XM (I'm a big fan of Opie and Anthony.)
            2007 Crimson Red/ Ebony GT
            Sun and Sound/Side Airbags/XM
            Next Mod: Cold Air Intake (Date TBA)

2nd VP/ Crimson Brotherhood

Comment

I should mention I decided to go after market instead, my installer informed me the Peripheral I-pod adapter is in testing for the 2007 G6s, but not ready yet, maybe 3 more weeks, after he got all my hopes up too so I ordered the Metra kit, and I will hook up my Sony receiver. I should buy another one soon this will be the 3rd Pontiac this Sony has been in in 4 years.

Comment

Working...
              X