New guy from indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from indiana

Whats up guys. Just got my 06 gtp little more than a week ago and love it so far. before this car ive owned:
    1989 mustang lx
    1994 camaro 3.4
    1996 camaro 3.8
    2000 lincoln ls v8
    1986 fiero gt

and now the g6

been on a couple other forums like ftv6, pff and lvc

so there you have it, looking forward to hearing from you guys
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6
    Custom made intake, 5% tint, motor mounts, 235/50 18 firehawk wide oval a/s.
    Up next- exhaust
    [

Re: New guy from indiana

Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Welcome to the site man.

Comment

WELCOME from Lafayette!

You just so happen to be in one of the best states! We just had a bit of a meet/rally here in Lafayette where I had 10 G6s show up! Look forward to you adding to the madness.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Welcome to the site
          Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            WELCOME from Lafayette!

You just so happen to be in one of the best states! We just had a bit of a meet/rally here in Lafayette where I had 10 G6s show up! Look forward to you adding to the madness.
            no kidding huh? thats pretty cool, id definitly be down to go to a meet in lafayette, i got a buddy who goes to purdue so that would be perfect.
            2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6
            Up next- exhaust
            [

Comment

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...=22800&page=15
              Originally posted by tripwire1124 View Post
              Thanks everybody!

no kidding huh? thats pretty cool, id definitly be down to go to a meet in lafayette, i got a buddy who goes to purdue so that would be perfect.

Without a doubt.. here is the link for the meet thread, pics start on page 15

Clicky Me

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

looks like a fun time. and im only a couple days late from actually knowing about the meet haha

looks like a good community to be around.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6
                Up next- exhaust
                [

Comment

I'll say you found one of the best. I've been membered at more then a few auto forums, and of all the ones I have frequented.. this one turns out more like family then all the rest..

Comment

Welcome!!!!!
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
                    I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Yo, yo, it's good to have you with us. I'm from Evansville, some people call it E-ville or Da Ville. I wish I was there at the meet.
                      Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                      Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                        X