New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hey, i 've got a 06 g6 gt and a 05 grand prix gt. I live in waukesha Wi, I do paint and body work for a living so if anyone has any questions about that let me know

Thanks

Re: New Guy

Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Welcome onboard Matt!

Comment

Welcome
        Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome!
            Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Wercome to the crub!!!!!
              WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
              I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Comment

Wecome Matt....are you any good at paint????
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                  Wecome Matt....are you any good at paint????
                  I'm the head painter at my shop. We use Sikkens Auto Base Plus. We are mostly a rapid prototyping and fiberglass shop. We make Case and John Deere tractor hoods, fiberglass molds, complete MRI models for GE Medical, portable generators, pressure washers and other small prototypes. I do of side jobs out of my shop at my house.

Comment

It'll be cool if you will make some prototypes for the 6er lol. That seems like a cool job I'm currently trying to figure out which tech school to get into.
                    Last edited by slpg6; 07-06-2012, 09:29 PM.
                    Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                      It'll be cool if you will make some prototypes for the 6er lol. That seems like a cool job I'm currently trying to figure out which tech school to get into.
                      You going for paint and body

Comment

That or automotive performance. I havnt made up my mind yet. I'm going to NADC in Nashville to look at the campus on the 28th. My dad wants me to go to WYO tech for body and paint since that's what he done and he use to work on Jimmie Johnson racecars, but Idk yet haha.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                          That or automotive performance. I havnt made up my mind yet. I'm going to NADC in Nashville to look at the campus on the 28th. My dad wants me to go to WYO tech for body and paint since that's what he done and he use to work on Jimmie Johnson racecars, but Idk yet haha.
                          I plan on going to WYO tech eventually. The branch out of California is supposed to be one of the best car schools in the CONUS.
                          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                            X