Bran new lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bran new lol

Well, my wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2008 G6 V6. We just bought today with 67,000 km's and damn does she run nice. Car is completely stock (for now). Tinting windows and tail lights next week. Just wanted to say hello and too see if anyone can point me in the next direction too go with the car i.e. Cold air ex ex. (oh, I got those plastic rims. I wanna paint them black. A suggestion on too do it or not?)

Thanks, Greg

Re: Bran new lol

For a CAI (cold air intake) go to crabintakes.com, for exhaust just go to a local shop after searching youtube and finding what you like. A tune is always a good choice, and WAMS in the place to get that. (The site is only open on weekends as the owner Chris does it as a side job). Just google "Wams pontiac g6" and it will show up. Those are the big three... other than that, try searching around the progression place to get more ideas. As for the rim painting.. someone else will need to chime in as I haven't done it and can't offer any advice there.
    Also, welcome to the forum.
    Performance
    CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
    Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
    2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
    600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
    Window tint
    Glasspack

Comment

Well most ppl will say crabs(cold ram air box) intake, raceline products, exhaust, and wams tune. I got a volant cai and box and custom catback and currently waiting on wams. I love my intake and catback . As on the wheels I've seen a lot of ppl with painted stock rims and they look pretty good.
      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

:welcome:
        Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
            X