Token Asian guy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Token Asian guy??

Been reading here alot, bought my 09 6 two months ago *seeing that I've been hounding the headlight thread* and decided to join. Hopefully I can be some assistance to you guys!!! And seriously I'll be token Asian guy...
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OUT OF VESPENE GAS?!?!?!
    I'm just one Asian with a American habit

Re: Token Asian guy??

welcome

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

welcome to the forum!
      Mods: BMD Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs

My Progression

BMD Performance products

Comment

Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
        CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
        AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome aboard....
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Welcome
              2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Thank you thank you, as soon as the weather clears up and I can wash my car my pix will be up!!!

Comment

The only asian in my neck of the woods drives a Mini Cooper.

Current Mods:
                  CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                  AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

DOH, could have been worse though.... Could of drove a Honda....

Comment

Welcome! When I had my Grand Prix, there was one guy on clubgp.com named Yui (forgot his last name) - he was an engineer or something like that and I guess Pontiac was so impressed that a smart Asian guy actually bought a Pontiac that they featured him in the Pontiac magazine that I used to get copies of
                      CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Lol that's awesome!! I drive nothing but GM vehicles with one exception of an Rx7 but that's been a long long project car just because I'm interested in rotoraries, and it's also because reality likes to hit you with a ton of bricks that I haven't really had time to mess with it...

Comment

Welcome!!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeignAsian View Post
                              DOH, could have been worse though.... Could of drove a Honda....
                              I don't really see how it could be worse. It's yellow with racing stripes.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:

Comment

Working...
                              X