Dr. Speed on Maxx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Speed on Maxx?

Anyone know if the G6 3500 intakes sold by dr. speed would fit the 3500 engines in the malibu? I'd assume so, but I don't know if under the hood of the maxx is identical or not...
    2009 PONTIAC G8
    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

http://www.epsilonsport.com I believe someone there already put on the stage 3 and 4 on their maxx
    BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

The Stage 2, 3 & Air Box will fit ALL of the current style V6 Malibu's.

The Stage 4 will only fit the 3.9L models.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

thanks dude!!
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

2006 G6 GTP Coupe
          :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
          :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
          :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

model compatability equals increase in sales-nice work doc
            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Here it is for the MAXX SS (3900).

Added a full cold air intake from the TB to the MAS and a K&N cone filter. It was designed for a G6 from DR. Speed, but with a few cuts and bracket changes, it now fits in the Malibu. Started at 7:30 this morning and finished with all cleanup at about 11:00. If you want a more simple install, don't go for the Cold Air Box, as you will need to make cuts and changes to have it fit (the G6 has completely different air box connectors, and that is what the Dr. Speed version is for.

And here is all the crap I gutted from the 'Bu including the crazy air box regulator.

If anyone wants me to go into more detail about the changes I had to make to fit it in the MAXX, let me know and I'll post more.
              2006 Malibu MAXX SS
              2008 G6 GT Street Edition
              1994 S10 Blazer
              1963 Studebaker Avanti

Comment

i can just smell the stage2!! dammit why do i have to get new tires???

Comment

Working...
                X