New G6 Owner here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New G6 Owner here!

Well, googled this site up and it looks very nice and informative. My wife and I just got a 09 G6 base (Is it a GT or just a base? just a V4). We couldn't be more happier with it. Black on Black and when we get tint and new rims it will just set the car off. Hopefully I can keep learning about the G6 and try to make it to what exactly what I want!

Re: New G6 Owner here!

You must have a rare one. I've never seen a v4. Just so you know it a base model with the 2.4l ecotec and a 6 speed auto. Welcome to the site and happy hunting.
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Welcome friend, welcome.
      Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
      Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

My bad, I use to own either a V6 or V8 my whole life, but this car was a great price with only 20k miles so we decided to jump on it. Guess a I4 or just a 4 cylinder? Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the site and enjoy the new ride.

Comment

Pics?
              Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
              CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
              AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Working...
              X