METRO DETROITERS GRATIOT CRUISE 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• METRO DETROITERS GRATIOT CRUISE 2012

we want you g6'ers to join on an epic stroll down gratiot for this years gratiot cruise.... PMagic from g6 owners would have a spot available to park our cars to represent the g6's in our area

here is the link to the thread for more details.. i think it would be pretty cool to do this so come on! the cruise is saturday june 16th

Re: METRO DETROITERS GRATIOT CRUISE 2012

I wish I was able to make it back for both the Gratiot Cruise and the Woodward dream cruise but I am stuck on deploymeny orders now so no leaving until they say to. I am from the Warren/EP area originally but stuck in KS as of right now.
    2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

eastpointe? ahh im at 10 & i-94

Comment

I'm up there a few times a year at a friends, 10 mile and 696.
        Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
        I <3 Cody.

No homo.
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

well come join us!

Comment

I would but I have a bachelor party in Kellys Island to go to that weekend. I'm in my sisters wedding on her future hubbys side.
            Blue 2008 G6 GT Sedan-Sold

In its place- Fully loaded Black 2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi V8

Originally posted by zlatsky
            I <3 Cody.

No homo.
            Originally posted by ahuhn
            i <3 cody

lots of homo

Comment

bump, gotta get more takers

Comment

Nooo! That's the day of my grad party :/
                Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

well that really puts a damper on things! umm they are actually having 2 more gratiot cruises this year, first is eastpointe (june 16th)
                  the rosevilles and the clinton twnships

Comment

bump,

Comment

Working...
                    X